Saturday, March 28, 2009

Work, Work, Work, and Love



                           Our Ride to Duck Creek Range...


All of my hard work this week...



Okay, now with the insecurity. I've never done this by myself before! But, it is definitely time for an update. Not that anything terribly exciting is going on here in Ely, that is the insecurity part again.

John and I have both been working hard. We just planted new little baby plants up at the greenhouse at my work. About 7,000 of them to be exact! My busiest week of the whole year. I really look forward to it though. It's nice to have things green and growing in the greenhouse again! I have also planted lots of seeds for petunias, marigolds and Anaheim peppers. And next is different kinds of squash, more marigolds and some different kinds of tomatoes. It's fun to plant the seeds but it is so satisfying to transplant the little plants that are already growing! Instant Greenhouse...Full to the brim!

John is very busy at work too. This week was filled with mill maintenance and everything that goes with that. Lots of shoveling, hosing and swinging sledge hammers! He is starting his 7 days off this week and he really needs the rest.

We both have the next 2 days off together and are really looking forward to it! We are planning to take a ride to the mountains today, after I check the watering in the greenhouse...Maybe we'll see some elk. I'll take my camera maybe I'll be able to share some pics.

Highlight of the week: I got to talk to Maisy on the phone and tell her how much I love her! I love being a grammy! Maisy is truly, truly WONDERFUL!






No comments:

Post a Comment