Monday, February 16, 2009

Amazing Maisy

I've been in MillCreek since Tuesday, the 10th. What a great week it has been! I've gotten to know my new granddaughter, Maisy, and also got to know  Rob and Heather as Daddy and Mommy. This beautiful little darling has magically changed all of us! It is so wonderful. 
Rob and Heather could do all of this parenting business with their hands tied behind their backs but they manage to make me feel as if I'm actually of some help. They take great care in the the littlest of details and Maisy is so lucky to have such parents. They are devoted to their child in every way! It has been an honor to witness...
Now let the pictures begin...!


Bath time...






Happy Valentines Day...

2 comments:

  1. Grandma Emily, Just wanted to say thanks for warming little Maisy up for me. I can't get over how little she is and how beautiful. I am soaking in all the cherished moments with her as we are leaving tomorrow night. Hope we can keep in tough through our blogs. Know we love you and can't wait to share grandma stories. Gramzee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily & John I just wanted to say I didn't know you could dance John and I really loved the shirt. Those children of ours always making us laugh. Hope all is well in Ely.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete